Volunteer sign up will start in November. Please sign up for our general newsletter to get updates.
We appreciate our volunteers very much. We know that Skinnovation would not work without you. Therefore, we would like to give you appropriate benefits.
As a Volunteer you receive a skiing pass, food, drinks and you are invited to celebrate a big closing party on Saturday with the whole team. In addition, you will get a Skinnovation t-shirt and a goodie bag. You have the chance to network with other volunteers, or get in touch with start-ups, speakers and investors. You will get backstage insights, useful practical experience and a letter of recommendation.
For those, who cannot work more than one or two shifts we might provide another extra goodie instead of the free ticket.
Your tasks can include…
- Last preparations (helping the team with easy last-minute tasks)
- Check-in (welcome our participants & operate the check-in process)
- Matching and photo wall (activate participants for networking and photos)
- Shuttle Driver (feel comfortable driving a mini bus, in Innsbruck, From/To Munich)
- Ski hut (welcome and take care of our speakers)
- Pitch-Competition & ski race (matching start-ups and investors)
- Transporter (feel comfortable driving a mini bus & hands on mentality)
- Bar & Evening Events (bar service, entrance control)
The conference will be held in English, but German is necessary too, to communicate with the staff at the ski huts.
The event consists 6 shifts. To get a free ticket for one day you will have to take over a maximum of 3 shifts for the event. This means you should be available on at least 2 days during the event, but it is also possible to take over shifts before the event. You can either work during the day or take over an evening shift. For those, who can not work more than one or two shifts we might provide another extra goodie instead of the free ticket.
Volunteer applications get will answered within of two weeks. If you have not volunteered at Skinnovation before, we would like to meet you personally at our office. After your registration we will stay in touch via e-mail.
Volunteer roles are given on a first come first serve basis, so you should sign up as soon as possible if you are interested!
InnCubator (im Wifi)
Egger Lienz Str. 116
Just send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!